Client:Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd.
Location:Alaska, United States
Scope of Work:
Mechanized Raise Mining
The Pogo Mine project represented a multidisciplinary, long-term client relationship that included a wide range of services performed over a 15-year span.
The project involved the following:
- Development of three portals
- 107.8 km of underground development and production
- 1.2 km of vertical development
- Underground coarse ore storage, ore access
and ore bin excavation and construction
- Highwall development
- Several internal mechanized raise climber raises
- Sump development and installation
- Paste backfill piping system
- 383 m of 4.3 m diameter raiseboring
- Installation of mechanical infrastructure including
mine electrical distribution systems and ore
- Installation and commissioning of underground
mine air compressors.
RAISEBORED AT 4.3 m DIAMETER
See more of our projects